Tata Motors is known for its build quality, reliable features, and safety. Nowadays Tata is bringing innovations and technology into the automotive segment. Recently Tata launched Tata Tiago iCNG Automatic which is India’s first Automatic CNG. Tiago iCNG. With its compact size, efficient performance, and hassle-free gearless drive Tata Tiago iCNG is considered to be the best car driver in the city limits or the heavy traffic areas.
In this article let us find the features, specifications, and price of the Tata Tiago iCNG Automatic.
Tata Tiago iCNG Automatic
- Automatic cars offer an effortless ride and you can set your legs from from clutch. CNG cars offer efficient performance. Now combining both you get effortless driving with fuel-efficient performance.
- Tata Tiago iCNG Automatic doesn’t compromise with the boot space. It has dual-cylinder technology in which two cylinders are placed side by side to occupy less space as shown in the image.
- The spare wheel is placed under the car to offer complete boot space for the users.
- 1.2 L Revotron Engine that produces 86 PS of peak power at 6000 rpm with petrol and 73.4 PS at 6000 rpm with CNG.
- The more interesting part is you can start the car in CNG mode itself. Most of the cars need to start with petrol then switch to the CNG mode.
- Factory-fitted CNG are safer and have better quality compared to the after-market fitment.
Tata Tiago iCNG Automatic Features:
Fully Automatic Temperature Control
Electrically Foldable ORVMs
Electric Tailgate Opening
Electrically Adjustable ORVMs
Flat Rear Floor
Follow Me Home Headlamps
Front Adjustable Headrest
USB Power Outlet
ABS With EBD
Corner Stability ControlAirbags
Electronic Stability program
Hill Hold Assist
These are the features offered by the Tata iCNG Automatic. The Prices for the Tata iCNG Autmotic are not revealed yet but are expected to start from 7.5 Lakhs Ex-showroom for the base variant.