Hero Motocorp is one of the most popular motorcycle companies, especially in the commuter segment. Now Hero Motocorp is all set to launch Hero Xoom 160 with the biggest engine in the scooter segment. Xoom 160 has a big 160cc engine that provides the unmatchable performance and style that makes this Scooter special.
Hero MotoCorp has unveiled the Xoom 160 at EICMA 2023. Since that exhibition, it has been one of the most expected scooters in India.
Hero Xoom 160
Hero Xoom 160 has a stylish design with a split led headlamp placed below the handlebars. Hero Xoom gets unique handlebars with a wide windscreen at the front. Rear It has an extended tail with an LED tail lamp. Overall it has a completely sporty look with an aerodynamic design. It looks similar to the Burgman but has a lean body.
Hero Xoom 160 Specification:
- The Hero Xoom 160 is equipped with a liquid-cooled, 156cc, single-cylinder engine that produces peak power of 14hp at 8,000rpm and torque of 13.7Nm at 6,500rpm.’
- The Xoom 160 weighs around 141 kg, has a telescopic fork/twin shock absorber setup, and runs on 14-inch wheels with dual-purpose tires.
- With this bigger engine and bigger tire, you can take the scooter for long-distance travel and can perform well at a higher speed.
Hero Xoom 160 Features:
- Xoom 160 offers keyless entry with a smart key. It has a silent starter and push start-stop function.
- To counter the speed it ensures the safety of double disc brakes along with ABS. 14-inch wheels offer better rideability and stability.
- USB Mobile Charging For the quick phone charging.
- It has a digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity including SMS and Calls alerts.
In short, the Hero Xoom 160 has a powerful engine, a sporty yet balanced design, and the best braking ability with the bigger tire. If you are looking for a powerful scooter that has a sporty design and can able taken for longer rides the Hero Xoom 160 is one of the best scooters to be considered. Hero Xoom160 is expected to be priced at 1.45 lakhs Ex-Showroom Delhi and is all set to launch by mid-2024.